At Cabaz Medronho, which brings together a selection of products from various parts of our region, you will encounter intense, engaging flavours and aromas that give life to various occasions, from the regular moments of everyday life to more special events.
In the form of an aguardiente, liqueur or compote, medronho (arbutus) offers an opportunity to experience some of the most genuine flavours of the countryside. At the same time, its soap communicates the scents and the experimental and innovative spirit of our villages. For an authentic taste and a very traditional experience, Cabaz Medronho also offers two drinks in terracotta cups.
Casa Grande - Manor house of the family Fabião at 0m
São Roque Chapel at 0m
Poço do Caldeirão Prehistoric Art Interpretation Centre at 0m
Shop in Barroca at 0m
Parish church at 0m
Private chapel at 0m
Paths and tracks at 8.5km
Private buildings from the 17th-18th centuries at 8.5km
Old church at 8.5km
Loja Aldeias do Xisto Shop window in Casa das Tecedeiras at 8.5km
- 1 200 mL bottle of LENDA DA BEIRA (Pampilhosa da Serra) Medronho Aguardiente
- 1 200 mL bottle of DONANNA (Côja) Medronho Liqueur
- 1 130 gr SILVAPA (Oleiros) Medronho Compote
- 1 bar of D´NATUREZA (Miranda do Corvo) Medronho and Juniper soap
- 2 small OLARIA SALVADOR (Miranda do Corvo) terracotta cups
Price includes shipping to Continental Portugal For shipping outside Continental Portugal please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.